Saturday, October 6, 2007
Too many options...
Today, I feel kind of overwhelmed. I've been gathering information about adoption and my gosh...(sigh) there are so many options to choose from in regards to agencies, lawyers, country, and the types of adoption you might want to pursue! I'm trying to gather as much information as I can on all three types of adoption: domestic, international, and embryo. It's a lot of work! I am a strong "j" in the Myers-Briggs personality test, which means I like to have decisions made and closed. Currently I am in the exploring stage, so I'm okay with looking at all the possibilities. But, I know that once I have narrowed down to a few options I like, I will want to make a decision quickly. Hopefully my husband will be ready too. He's a "p" who likes things a little more open ended. I'm trying to be as thorough as I can in my research so that when it's time to make that decision, we would both be ready to do it together and feel good about it.... But, it means learning as much as I can now. I know I said this already but it's a lot of work! Our hope is that at the end it would be worth all the work and hassle! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment