As you can see, I have not blogged for a while. I have decided it is time for me to say "Au voir" to Eggs on Pause.... I feel like this chapter in my life has been closing. So, it's time to close the book for now... maybe it will be reopened someday.
However, I want to end with a thought that I have been mulling over for some time. I find it amazing that Jesus even understands a family that doesn't fit the "normal" mode because he came from a family like that himself.... But, he knew where he came from and where he was going... I find this intriguing, encouraging, and incredible.
Thanks to everyone who have journeyed with me through this blog!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, my lousy luck. I just stumbled on your blog in a Google search, and I get her right after the door closes. I would have been interested in hearing your thoughts on the adoption journey, particularly if you had decided to adopt from Korea. I'm an adoptive mom, both of my children (one's in college, one's a junior in HS) are Korean.
In your previous post I see that you are not entirely sure if adoption is right for you. When you say this " But, I feel that adoption is not just a solution to one's infertility" you bring tears to my eyes, as it shows your sensitivity to the complexity of adoption. There are so many entitled and arrogant adoptive parents, it's very heartening to find a possible adoptive parent who does not have those traits.
Although you may not be blogging here right now, I hope it's OK for me to add my thoughts to your older posts.
I wish you the best!!
Post a Comment